The Metamorphosis The Metamorphosis

I don't understand what's so bad about it.

I think it was just great, and waaay better than anything anyone on here can do. Sure, a replay button and music would be cool but it's just great as is. Also, I would like it if you made sort of a longer version.

HUNtalented responds:

Thank you very much! :D But this is not true, lot's of people here are far more talented thatn me.
I'm working on something else, so maybe later.

SicTV Channel 1 SicTV Channel 1

I love it! Can't wait for part 2!

I really liked all of it except the dinosaur one I don't know why LOL. I want part 2 to have longer shorts though, if you can... overall, great job. =)

A little late A little late

Made me fall off my chair!

I understand Spanish and speak it fluently, this was hilarious! I had to keep replaying it cause of the part where the teacher's like "OH YA CALLENSE LA VERGA!!!!"

Shitty Fucking Art Game Shitty Fucking Art Game

My gosh.

I finished the game, I thought it was amazing cause I think this does actually happen in real life, and I'm really depressed right now, and it just feels like I was actually in the game, as the main character. Good job.

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

EPIC

It was a great send off to the entire series, it was very fun to play and the music is really good. I expected Smiley to fall in love with Phil, but you know, whatever. I've played and finished all of the Riddle School games and this might be the best one. 10/10

Here comes the Spider-Man Here comes the Spider-Man

Really nice!

I really like the sort of lonelyish thing going on here, I see it a lot in the comics. 10/10

WTD Eleanor Rigby WTD Eleanor Rigby

Love it

Gosh I really love all of your work!!! Keep it up :)

Guardian Grass Guardian Grass

Beautiful

I love it, reminds me of my childhood somehow. :)

bluemagma responds: